|HEALTHY FAST WEIGHT LOSS
TIPS, TRICKS, RECIPES, A GREAT WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Courtesy of www.WeightLossHelpFast.com
Seven Simple Rules to Lose Weight
Don't skip breakfast if you are serious about losing weight
1. Eat breakfast. This meal gets you off to a good start in lots of ways, and a big breakfast is preferable to a small one. Breakfast is breaking the food fast of sleep, and you need energy to breach the day with.
It’s been shown the people who eat breakfast while on a diet, lose more weight than ones who don’t. Your breakfast doesn’t have to elaborate. Have a half a bagel spread with low fat cream cheese or peanut butter and a piece of fruit. Two hard boiled eggs, a glass of skim milk and a few crackers. A fruit smoothie made with nonfat yogurt, fresh strawberries and orange juice.
A good lunch also helps you to lose weight
2. Make lunch your next biggest meal and dinner a light supper. You need energy to get you through the busiest part of the day. Food eaten in the evening just sits in your tummy and makes you feel heavy, and is is used to make fat, calories in breakfast and lunch mainly goes to calorie burning. Make it a rule not to eat after 8 PM every evening.
According to my doctor, the weight loss pattern of big breakfast, smaller lunch and small dinners, works well.
Exercise before each meal assists with weight loss, and is a good habit to get into.
3. Exercise before you eat. Exercise boosts your metabolism and decreases your appetite. You don’t have to go to the gym, a brisk 20 minute walk will do it. You can exercise inside as well. Try going up and down the stairs, running in place, doing 15 minutes of Pilates or your favorite exercise regime. Take your break at work and use it to stretch.
Eat reguarly to avoid feeding frenzies and high calorie snacking
4. Eat every four hours. That means three meals and two snacks for most of us. Keep the snacks low calorie. The idea is to keep your blood sugar on an even level. You won’t be starving and give in to the candy machine.
Reduce stress to reduce comfort eating, and thereby achieving weight loss
5. Decrease the level of stress in your life. Stress causes an increase in the hormone cortisol, which is linked to fat storage. When you feel stressed take a time out to meditate, practice deep breathing or just think about a happy memory.
Supplements to make sure you are getting enough nutrition, and some may help with weight loss
6. Make sure you’re getting your vitamins and minerals, taking a daily supplement to boost what you’re getting from your food can be a good idea. There are studies that show calcium has fat blocking properties and vitamin C helps with insulin production.
Build a positive body image, eg I have sexy looking feet, hairy chest ... don't let your negative attitude about your body exist anymore, else you may well comfort eat again or see little reason to continue on a diet.
7. Picture yourself at the weight you want to be. Don’t belittle yourself with the weight you haven’t lost but congratulate yourself with the weight you have lost. Keep a positive body image.
Don't forget to tell your online friends about us here at www.WeightLossHelpFast.com !
Want more information on Permanent and Fast Weight Loss here? Just email with your question.
But first, to come back to this website again, just add it to your bookmarks or favorites now! And please consider linking to our site if you are a web master.
Always CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR AND DIETICIAN first about lowering your weight fast. See what they say about the fast weight loss ideas you find on this website and others.
Copyright © 2000-present Donald Urquhart. All Rights Reserved. All universal rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our legal disclaimer.